For a glimpse of my life,click on lyrics above that says
Nobody
Need
Me
Saturday, July 05, 2008
goodbye and fly away @ 4:12 PM
Goodbye and fly away
My previous blog entry was written in china, at a place where someone who was very close to my life called her home.
China is a place of bad memories to me. Perhaps if not for the place, i will be a much happier person. But i guess things were not meant to be.
If she didn't go, maybe she will not change, maybe things will not change. Perhaps your changes has made you a stronger person, giving you the strength to live in china alone, which i think is no easy feat. But I can't love a different person.
If i didn't go, maybe i will not feel that i suffered there. Not from the heartbreaking treatments, not from the oily food, not from the loneliness and tears or the times i need to swallow my pride or fear. I am not a perfect companion, but i still think i deserve better treatment. When i am told that i am not welcome anymore, and its better for me to leave, the pain was tormenting. I think it must be so painful to have me breathing the same air and living under the same roof for a few more days or even one more minute. I booked another flight and allow my original ticket to be turned to useless paper. I thank her for paying my trip first and buying me the ticket back, and the many good memory we had. I am sorry that i return all of it and more with a dwindling care and concern. My excuse/reason is due to the distance that we fell apart. Its not easy, and i do not know what is expected of me.
I apologise for the times when i did not call even though there are reasons.
I apologise for the times when i did not put in more effort to ask you what is disturbing you.
I apologise for the times when i may not seems i care.
I apologise for the times when i cannot be there.
I apologise for the times which our differences hurt you.
I apologise for the times i did not tell you how things are bad or when you hurt me.
Lastly, I apologise that we have to end this because i felt that our differences will make our future harder.
Nobody
Name: Brandon
A broken bottle of liqueur,
Empty and stale without a single ripple.
Brewed in the forgotten year of 1984,
A spirit that none will tip to pour.
Lock up in a cold cellar of no summer or fall,
Maybe it has no right to ask for any more.
Will you buy it and bring it out to thaw,
Give it some warm or amore