For a glimpse of my life,click on lyrics above that says
Nobody
Need
Me
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Black, white or grey? @ 3:53 AM
Hey barn, thanks for referring people to my lowly hit blog. Haha.. For people who are actually referred, I dun have any pictures in my blog. It is just dull and pain white on black. Or should I say black on white? Or is it just a whole lot of blurry grey? I have no idea. Some things in life are really fuzzy...
My sister has very interesting msn nicks n personal msg. Very thought provoking, the kind which I like. I remember her previous nick is 'I need more substance in my body' Most of you will think 'aww... wow...' But catch her personal message 'alcohol that is'. No! In case you are thinking, she is not an alcoholic. I just want to say, sometimes before we hear to the end, we jump to conclusion. From that point onwards, it is just 1 person talking, but no one is listening. Hearing yes, but not listening, and from that moment onwards, despite conversation not ending, communication has ended. Everyone wants to be listened to, but we must also want to listen.
If everyone is speaking, no one is listening...
The most recent nick and personal message is 'Am I happier? you tell me' How often we gone away thinking our happiness seems to be in someone else hands, when it is supposed to be on our own hands? Especially so, when we seemly meets someone who we thinks is 'the one'. But how often that is as wrong as thinking that happiness is with some one else hands? Why should someone tell us whether we are happy? Maybe it is easier to blame someone else why we are sad.
It is ultimately my choice why I am sad. Why I chose to be sad? I am not so sure. Maybe because it tells me it is ok to be weak. Or maybe I am just depressed. Or maybe, just maybe...being sad makes me feel comfortable to hate myself.
So have you decided? Black, white or grey?
p.s Please do not think that my sister is dumb or anything, she is far from that.
Nobody
Name: Brandon
A broken bottle of liqueur,
Empty and stale without a single ripple.
Brewed in the forgotten year of 1984,
A spirit that none will tip to pour.
Lock up in a cold cellar of no summer or fall,
Maybe it has no right to ask for any more.
Will you buy it and bring it out to thaw,
Give it some warm or amore