For a glimpse of my life,click on lyrics above that says
Nobody
Need
Me
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Happy = sad Hahahahahaha @ 3:35 AM
Sometimes loneliness drives you to do weird things, things that you never do. Like skipping around in a 'joyful' mood though one feel like shit. I am tempted to say crying is a weird thing but it is common for me...
So silent the night, I hear the crickets making their normally irritating sound. But somehow I find peace in them. They remind me of my time serving the nation. I hate it for it takes away many x 99999 important things in my life then, but it also gives me opportunities to realize things that I should have realize long ago. That the world is a cruel harsh place for me to live it, how being sane is a mad mad thing!!
It is so tiring sometimes.. How I wish I could rest... how I wish...... When no hope was left in sight...... Maybe I will be set free... I will lie crushed and broken in the midnight rain.. And I swear I will say thanks to the f**king chilling rain... 'That's going to be the best shit you given me!!!'
Nobody
Name: Brandon
A broken bottle of liqueur,
Empty and stale without a single ripple.
Brewed in the forgotten year of 1984,
A spirit that none will tip to pour.
Lock up in a cold cellar of no summer or fall,
Maybe it has no right to ask for any more.
Will you buy it and bring it out to thaw,
Give it some warm or amore