For a glimpse of my life,click on lyrics above that says
Nobody
Need
Me
Thursday, January 05, 2006
My virgin post! @ 11:30 PM
I was bored to the limit that I was looking at blogs from my friends. Somehow I was spur on to start a blog, thus I register my virgin post here.
I remember someone mentioned this to me, 'every diary was written with a person in mind'.
My first diary was dedicated to my second girlfriend.
My second diary was dedicated to my third girlfriend.
This blog is dedicated to everyone and anyone who
a) thinks and dream of me once in a while
b) wants to know me better
c) people who care
d) is called Brandon and is blogging now
e) is special and by a failure of cupid not appear in my life
Are you a blog-ger or a blog-boi?
Do you read blogs? (of course you do, you are reading one right now!)
Maybe you should start one if you haven't, and update yours now if you haven't done so for a long time. (you lazy bum!)
Nobody
Name: Brandon
A broken bottle of liqueur,
Empty and stale without a single ripple.
Brewed in the forgotten year of 1984,
A spirit that none will tip to pour.
Lock up in a cold cellar of no summer or fall,
Maybe it has no right to ask for any more.
Will you buy it and bring it out to thaw,
Give it some warm or amore